Once a year, dozens of Arizona Mountaineering Club members make the drive from Phoenix to rappel over the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Elliott Rector makes his way down at Grand Canyon Saturday morning.
More like this story
- Rangers respond to report of someone over the edge at Grand Canyon
- Hanging out below the Rim: volunteers rappel over South Rim to clean up the Canyon
- Man dies after falling into Grand Canyon's South Rim
- Body of man recovered from below the South Rim of Grand Canyon identified
- Rangers find skeletal remains<br>400 feet below Grandeur Pt.