TUSAYAN, Ariz. - The Grand Canyon Chamber is sponsoring a trunk or treat on Oct. 31, starting in the parking lot of Big E Steakhouse.
From 6 to 7 p.m, Halloween revelers can trick or treat all over Tusayan. Grand Canyon Chamber board member Clayann Cook said almost all of the Tusayan businesses will have trunks decorated and everyone will be in costume.
"Trick or treating is always such a challenge in Tusayan because the parents are still working so they end up going into the park to trick or treat, because there are neighborhoods in the park," Cook said. "We at the Chamber are happy to give back to the community, especially with all the businesses supporting the event."
Kids will have the opportunity to win prizes supplied by the chamber, and next year the chamber hopes to have a pumpkin carving station and other activities.
More like this story
- Photos: Grand Canyon Chamber Trunk or Treat a success
- Grand Canyon Chamber and Visitor's Bureau planning 2016 calendar
- Tusayan businesses serve up treats from their trunks
- Annual Trunk or Treat kicks off holidays Oct. 31
- Grand Canyon Chamber and Visitors Bureau hold mixer at Yavapai Tavern, Ashley Collet recognized for service