FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. - Coconino County Superintendent of Schools Robert Kelty is accepting applications to fill a vacancy on the Grand Canyon Unified School District Governing Board after Board President Katie Morris gave her resignation effective Dec. 15.
The term of this appointment will run from the appointment date through Dec. 31, 2014. To be eligible to serve on a school district governing board:
A candidate must be a registered voter of the State of Arizona;
A candidate must be a resident of the school district for at least one year prior to the appointment;
A candidate or their spouse may not be an employee of the district.
Interested parties can request an application and return it to: Superintendent of Schools Robert Kelty, Ponderosa High School Building, 2384 N. Steves Boulevard, Flagstaff, AZ, 86004. Applications can also be e-mailed to: email@example.com or faxed to: (928) 679-8077. The deadline to submit an application is Sept. 27 at 5 p.m.
More information is available from Cathleen Garrison at the Office of the Coconino County School Superintendent at (928) 679-8070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Grand Canyon School Governing Board seat open
- Coconino Co. Supt. of Schools to put on a meet-and-greet for new Grand Canyon School superintendent July 30
- Vacancy on Grand Canyon Unified School District Governing Board
- Shearer appointed to school board
- Coconino County seeks applicants for openings on Williams and Grand Canyon school boards