GRAND CANYON, Ariz. - REI has partnered with the National Park Service to coordinate the 2016 centennial celebrations. The REI Village visited Grand Canyon National Park Nov. 7 offering games, giveaways and information. REI Flagstaff Market Coordinator Justin Inglis passed the time playing Jenga with young visitors to the REI Village. Grand Canyon National Park Superintendent Dave Uberuaga also stopped by the event.
More like this story
- REI partnering with NPS for 2016 centennial, REI Village to visit Canyon Nov. 7
- Grand Canyon National Park kicks off campaign for 2016 National Park centennial with Find Your Park campaign
- Reduce, reuse, recycle: students step up during Earth Day events
- National Parks to waive entrance fees April 16-24 for National Park Week
- Grand Canyon National Park to participate in 127th California Rose Parade