TUSAYAN, Ariz. - The Grand Canyon Chamber and Visitor's Bureau met for its annual luncheon May 10 at Big E's Steakhouse in Tusayan. The luncheon was attended by around 20 members and visitors, including concessionaires from Grand Canyon and Tusayan businesses. Board members announced annual events planned for the communities that included the 4th of July parade and Trunk or Treat events. Chamber president Clarinda Vail previewed a revised and updated Chamber website for members and associate members.
More like this story
- Grand Canyon Chamber presents new board members
- Grand Canyon Chamber and Visitor Bureau annual meeting takes a look at new year
- Grand Canyon Chamber and Visitors Bureau hold mixer at Yavapai Tavern, Ashley Collet recognized for service
- Grand Canyon Chamber's new president plans for 2015 events
- Annual Chamber luncheon to highlight accomplishments, goals