KANAB, Utah - Representatives of Grand Canyon National Park, including park ranger Vanessa Ceja-Cervantes and Doug Lentz, chief of concessions for Grand Canyon National Park, helped
celebrate the National Park Service's centennial during the annual Earthfest Parade in Kanab, Utah, May 14. The parade celebrated the National Park Service's centennial with Grand Canyon Chief Ranger Matt Vandzura serving as its grand marshal. Gaelyn Olmsted, seasonal interpretive ranger on the North Rim handed out candy to the crowd and a Greyhound dog in an NPS costume walks with its owner.
More like this story
- National park welcomes two new division chiefs
- National Park looks to partner with Tusayan for Centennial celebrations
- Grand Canyon, National Park Service works to attract more ethnically diverse visitors
- NPS to host Grand Canyon Founder's Day events
- Local photographer Ronnie Tierney wins Grand Canyon annual pass contest