The Grand Canyon Association and Grand Canyon National Park dedicated a new rim-based amphitheater and landmark feature at Mather Point on the South Rim Oct. 25, 2010. The new landmark was blessed by Dianna Sue Uqualla representing the Havasupai Tribe.
More like this story
- Enhanced Mather Point dedicated Oct. 25
- Park celebrates Mather Point and Visitor Center area improvements
- Improved Mather Point and Visitor Center Plaza areas now open to public
- Grand Canyon to celebrate improvements to Mather Point and Grand Canyon Visitor Center area
- Grand Canyon awards contract for phase II of improvements called for in transportation plan