Habitat Improvement Underway At Ten X
The Kaibab National Forest partnered with the Mule Deer Foundation to treat acres within the Ten X Habitat Improvement Project on the Tusayan Ranger District. The Mule Deer Foundation then contracted with the Alamo Band of the Navajo Nation to implement the work, and thinning began in fall 2017.
More like this story
- Tusayan District to Implement 8,000-Acre Thinning and Burning Project
- Project to improve deer forage on North Kaibab under way
- Kaibab Forest and Alamo Band of Navajo Nation partner through 2020
- Tusayan Ranger District seeks public comments on forest restoration project
- Tusayan Ranger District seeks public comment on 8,000 acre thinning and burning project