Grand Canyon School Of Rock 2018
Sixteen Grand Canyon students came together as a band Aug. 30 after working with Robert Bonfiglio, Joe Deninzon, Stephen Benson and John Vail. After practicing together after school for three days, the students performed at the Grand Canyon Music Festival.
More like this story
- Photo highlights: Band students perform final concerts of the year May 16
- Employers inform, hire Grand Canyon students at annual job fair
- Grand Canyon jazz band students receive new instruments (see photos)
- Rockin' the classics: School of Rock returns to Grand Canyon
- Grand canyon students participate in International Walk to School Day