Grand Canyon students participate in International Walk to School Day Sept. 6. Students and faculty gathered at Grand Canyon Clinic and Albright Training Center for the walk to school, where they received water bottles and a healthy snack.
More like this story
- Grand Canyon students, teachers participate in Walk to School Day
- Grand Canyon School: Students return to class
- Photo highlights: Grand Canyon Phantoms soccer teams set to kick off the season
- Photo highlights: Grand Canyon students participate in bike rodeo (Photo Gallery)
- Grand Canyon students mentored by jazz greats at annual School of Rock