The Grand Canyon Youth Baseball group is looking to finish its first season strong as the kids learn more fundamentals of the game. Organizer Michelle Pahl said the group is planning to join the Williams Little League circuit next year.
More like this story
- Grand Canyon youth get a taste of baseball during weekly game nights
- New curriculum and faces at Kaibab Learning Center
- Bored no longer: activities offer summer fun for all ages
- Photo highlights: Kaibab Learning Center holds preschool graduation
- Kaibab Learning Center gets high marks in annual evaluation