Any person experiencing problems associated with gambling can receive counseling through Northern Arizona Healthcare’s Behavioral Health Services at Flagstaff Medical Center. The counseling can also include family members affected by problem gambling who want help for themselves.
This program is funded by the Arizona Department of Gaming’s Division of Problem Gambling and is provided at no charge.
More information is available from FMC’s outpatient behavioral health clinic at (928) 213-6415.
More information on NAH programs and services is available at NAHealth.com.
More like this story
- $167,400 grant helps Flagstaff Medical Center bring diabetes and heart disease screenings to rural communities
- Free diabetes and heart screenings in August for Grand Canyon residents
- FMC gets $124,000 USDA grant to extend rural physicians program
- Free diabetes and heart screenings in Sept. for Grand Canyon residents
- Guest column: North Country Healthcare brings unique services to Grand Canyon community