GRAND CANYON, Ariz. - Anderson Mann helps load 20 Grand Canyon mules as they prepare to migrate to warmer weather. For the next two months the mules will take a break from the rigors of the Canyon. The mules go to Mangum Farms in Tropic, Utah.
More like this story
- A day in the life: Grand Canyon Mule Barn 'guy' Anderson Mann talks about work at the barn
- What winter? Grand Canyon mules make a break for the tropics
- Editorial: Stay safe, prepared when hiking in the Canyon
- Newbies to the barn: training Grand Canyon's Mules
- Mules at the Grand Canyon: Our steadfast companion for over a century